Graduates of the Master in Business Administration Program are expected to have attained the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and skills in a specialized, interdisciplinary, or multidisciplinary field of study for professional practice and supervisory and administrative jobs.
- Displayed at all times superior supervisory and managerial skills in corporate and non – corporate projects that contributed to economic returns for the company and the country.
- Demonstrated ethical management practices in the workplace and adhered to legal rules and regulations governing local and global business settings.
- Conducted business researches to improve business operational efficiency and quality of goods or services.
- Organized and implemented community based and workplace projects for the promotion of sustainable environmental and economic development.
- Continuously upgraded self through graduate studies and/or certifications in business and management.